The Backpack to Briefcase (b2B) program is created to bring students together with alumni from similar academic backgrounds. This a great opportunity network with alumni over a meal and ask questions about the various career paths available to you after graduation. This even is a fantastic opportunity for you to take a proactive approach in starting to plan your future career options.
• Mohamed Awad, Manager of the Information Management & Data Governance, Office of the Ontario Ministry of Children and Social Services
• Seungwoo Baek, Program Manager, Cultural Connector
• Alizee Zapparoli-Bodson, Consultant and Project Manager, Compass Consulting
• Idil Burale, Policy Resident, The Ontario Cabinet Office
• Antonela Arhin (Ph.D), Associate Director, Centre for Diaspora & Transnational Studies, UofT
• Professor Kevin O’Neill, Director, Centre for Diaspora & Transnational Studies, UofT